Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 18 - My Last Day!

Hi guys!


 Today I am a little sad, as it is my last day working on the JunkBots project, but also really pleased as I now have the chance to look back and see what I have achieved during my time here. 
I have produced 4 different projects, all with instructions and worksheets so that the projects can be produced at home, or in schools. I have also produced and Adult Resource sheet, which contains all of the solutions to the problems suggested on the worksheets, and further ideas for activities and projects.
I have also produced working models of each of my projects, so i know that they all work. Today I also looked at programming with Scott, and discussed how it works between the computer and the equipment, so I also learnt something new!


 Today, I completed all of my worksheets, checked them, and they are now ready to be given out to anyone involved in the project. Myself and Scott also worked on the JunkBot challenge, and Scott wrote the programming to control the walking of the JunkBot. This has now been added to the Worksheets and the adult resource sheet. This means that all 4 projects are now complete!


 Here is a video of my Programmed JunkBot walking:




So now, I am all done. Thank You Scott for all you have done to help me in my project, and I shall be applying for the Gold Crest ward as a result of my project. Thank you also to Nuffield for arranging my placement, I have had a great time, and I shall never forget my time at the JunkBots project!


So for the last time, this is Killafist: Signing off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment